Thursday, January 23, 2014

Started it and I'm feeling better already



Even as I put the first few photos into the sleeves I feel like I am accomplishing something. I relieve moments of my firstborn's birth seeing those images and wonder what I want to journal about those first few days meeting her and the journey just to get her. 

I can't wait for Brent to include his thoughts from those days and someday when she is older, for us to show the album to her. 

For now she lies sleeping in the crib in the other upstairs room...  We had dinner at our neighbors' home she fussed almost the entire time. We decided to try winding her down for bed earlier than the normal 10p. She fussed during one whole feeding while daddy read to her from Shel Silversteins "Where the Sidewalk Ends."  

It's 1130p and I keep thinking she'll awaken and need me. My "me" time is now though and after my few moments of putting her Project Life album together (which for now is more for me than her) and blogging this post, I'll continue reading The Book Thief on my kindle and sign off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment