Monday, January 20, 2014

Relief

We were dog sitting this weekend and frankly I'm relieved the weekend is over. Our house seems too small for two 75 lb dogs and a baby with all her gear. Plus I did not set up the dual kennels so I didn't leave the house for three days. Literally only walked outside to fill the dog dish with water and get the Sunday paper. Sad. 

I'm dying to go to Michael's and Jo-ann to pick up some things for the mobile I'm making for Evelyn and for a new type of scrapbooking I plan on trying.  Tomorrow I should be able to run errands with my little lady. 

I'm also being asked by my work to do small project financial updates here and there. I would feel better about it if I was getting paid vs being on maternity leave.  

I feel busy enough that I haven't been able to get my Tiny Prints planner updated/transferred from the old planner with special events and appointments and info yet. A task for tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment